Saturday 10 March 2012

Inner Movemonkey

Hey all, just thought I'd share a little clip of me practising a spread cull.  I know it's now performance ready that's why I'm showing you so you can (nicely) rip into me and tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can make it smoother.  I never use complicated (to me this is complicated) sleights when professionally performing or performing for people I don't know, I just save my inner "movemonkey" for friends and fellow Magi.

I hope you have all read my previous post and enjoyed it.  I know some people would have chuckled at how easy coming up with a method to trick I explained was, but I hope it did make a few people think and maybe even sparked some creative juices to make a whole new trick for them selves!  I will be posting my method this evening with a short clip showing the moves I will use.  Till then.

~Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment